Geeta Shlok/Lyrics Name:saankhyayogau prthagbaalaah pravadanti na panditaah.ekamapyaasthitah samyagubhayorvindate phalam..
Album Name : Shrimad Bhgwad Geeta Mahakavya
Published Year : 2016
File Size:67KB Time Duration : 00:15:00
View In Hindi Lyrics
सांख्ययोगौ पृथग्बालाः प्रवदन्ति न पण्डिताः।
एकमप्यास्थितः सम्यगुभयोर्विन्दते फलम्।।5.4।।
The childish, and not the wise, proclaim the paths of knowledge and the Yoga as different. He, who has properly resorted to even one [of these two], gets the fruit of both.
Only the unenlightened speak of wisdom and right action as separate, not the wise. If any man knows one, he enjoys the fruit of both.
- Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling Darshan [Rajasthani Bhajan] by Sanjay Chauhan
- Matarani Stuti | Shree Durga Gayatri Mantra | Shree Durga Gayatri Mantra | Mata Bhajan | #BhaktiDhara
- Radha’s anklets play chham chham | Radha Ki Payal Chham Chham Baaje | Hindi Shyam Bhajan | Nand Kishor Sharma
- Marriage of Shankar Ji | Hindi Devotional | Shiv Bhajan. Shankarji’s marriage
- Ramji Ki Nikali Sawari – Jukebox | Bhajans of Sitaram | Raviwar Special Bhajan | Ramji Ke Bhajan 2023