Geeta Shlok/Lyrics Name:trividhan narakasyedan dvaaran naashanamaatmanah.
kaamah krodhastatha lobhastasmaadetattrayan tyajet..
Album Name : Shrimad Bhgwad Geeta Mahakavya
Published Year : 2016
File Size:232KB Time Duration :13:00
View In Hindi Lyrics
त्रिविधं नरकस्येदं द्वारं नाशनमात्मनः।
कामः क्रोधस्तथा लोभस्तस्मादेतत्त्रयं त्यजेत्।।16.21।।
To the hell, three-fold is the gate that ruins the Self : [They are] desire, anger as well as greed. Hence one should avoid these three.
The gates of hell are three: lust, wrath and avarice. They destroy the Self. Avoid them.
- Ramji Ki Nikali Sawari – Jukebox | Bhajans of Sitaram | Raviwar Special Bhajan | Ramji Ke Bhajan 2023
- Special Shiv Bhajan | Bhole’s Damru | Bhole Ka Damru | Bhole Baba Bhajan | Shiv Bhajan | New Bhakti Songs
- Ambe Maa Singh Chadine Bega Aavjo [Rajasthani Mata Bhajan] by Murli Dhar Porwal
- Pawansoot Vanti Baar Baar – Jukebox | Mahavir Hanuman Bhajan | Bhajan of Hanumanji | Tuesday Special Bhajan
- Blue color is called Nilambar. Shree Shanidev holy hymn | Shani Dev Bhajan | Neelvarn Neelamber | #BhaktiDhara